Friday, June 03, 2005

Packing thoughts

We leave for Montreal tomorrow morning.

We're packing tonight.

As we're packing I'm struck by a few thoughts.

1) I have a really awesome wardrobe and most of it is stuff my husband bought for me.
2) My husband has A LOT of clothes.
3) I have more jewelry than I thought.
4) I have a lot of lingerie that my husband isn't into...which is strange because it was bought for him or by him.
5) Feminine products should not have to resort to full length videos to instruct women how to insert the damn things.
6) If above product doesn't work I am going to be one very angry and slightly sexually frustrated woman when I get home.
7) Despite impending sexual doom and the fear we will not be able to get back home without passports...I'm really excited about this trip.
8) Staying up really late without having had ANY caffeine for 72 hours makes for weird katy-thoughts.
9) Our newly bought fancy soap is beginning to bother me it smells so much. Soap should not have cake-like icing on it.

Okay, that's all for the posts for the next two weeks because I will be in Canada seducing my husband (and maybe Michael Schumacher) in french.

No comments: