Sunday, June 19, 2005

Ashamed

I got a comment:

Katy, may we assume that you failed to nail Schumacher? Englishman


I know I haven't written about my trip in it's entirety yet. It was not very noteworthy besides the amazing seats we had at the Grand Prix (and the after parties where - no - I didn't "nail Schumacher" obviously).

The seats were great though, you could see the guys waving as they passed and shaking fists in fury. We were so close we could have thrown a rock at the car...but unlike my other American counterparts I don't throw things at sporting events.

I've just finished watching the USGP and honestly I'm appalled and ashamed at the behavior of the fans there. We're all disappointed that the Michelin teams didn't race. But you don't throw things. Morons! You're lucky you didn't kill someone.

I'm ashamed at the classless, appalling, gross conduct of the fans at Indianapolis. I hope none of them were celebrating Father's Day there...I'd hate to know inconsiderate idiots like that actually reproduced.

Horrible.

No comments: