Thursday, September 08, 2005

When the cat's away...

...the mice get stuck chasing themselves.

Both the "main" bosses are out of the office and will continue to be off and on.

It might be fair to assume that having them both gone would mean I'd have it pretty easy. No such luck, things are even crazier than before, so crazy in fact that although I have a hundred different things I want to blog about, I have no time for any of them.

Instead I'm writing reports about the slaughter of bovine and the hook torture of fish.

Working at a food distributor will make anyone a vegetarian. I eat considerably less meat, in fact less food, than I did before I started working here 50 hours a week.

And I didn't realize this until I posted the exact same comment on someone else's blog.

*sigh*

1 comment:

Fred said...

I remember when I was working at Burger King in high school. When I got home, I wanted anything except meat. When I had free meals at work, it was always chicken. I was soooo tired of beef.