Thursday, September 15, 2005

She lives in Maryland?

Yesterday I found myself standing in Boss #2's office attempting to check things off a list of questions like "Uh...when are you going to Prague?" and "Where are you taking *Random Company President* to dinner?" and "Can you sign the report allowing the company to pay me back for all the crap I buy for you?"

Instead of actually asking these questions he, I and the seafood guy were discussing restaurants that we'd taken the little missus too. Obviously I wasn't actually involved in this one since I am the little missus, but I was present.

They tried to convince me that crab cake was good.

Yeah...right. I know what crabs look like...they don't look like cakes. I do not eat crab cake...who wants caked crab...and what is it caked with really? I like my men like men and my crab like crab...and sometime my crab like men...but never my men like crab.

Obviously, I'm not from around here...

2 comments:

Fred said...

Crab cakes are horrible. They look bad, and taste even worse.

I got confused at the end...

katy said...

Hehe, I got confused too.

Marylanders are big Crabcake people. Crabcake is a religion. I stick out like a sore thumb here because I one - Don't root for the Ravens and two - despise crab cake.

I also don't like the salmon here...oh and I have yet to find the charm in Charm City...

and...and...and...Damnit it's cold here. I'm from Hawaii...what the hell is all this white frozen stuff?