Wednesday, July 13, 2005

No question - No answer

I'm in love!

And I don't know who I'm in love with. One person, two, both, none?

This is no crush, this lasted way longer than any simple crush should have. The world is a funny place when your heart, which was comfy and cozy and fully encased in that soft 'untouchable' cushioning (like the stuff that grows around fish pellets when they don't eat them...only less gross), suddenly decides to kick it into overdrive and take over all the sensible undangerous emotions.

I didn't get seduced, oh no, I let myself fall head-over-heels-fast-and-furious in love. And I didn't know it till it was too freaking late.

I have no idea what to do. I don't know if this is a quick yet fleeting reaction or if I really feel the way I really...er...feel. All I know is after all the things I was planning to write about in my little journal I wasn't planning on the "teenage puppy love" post anytime soon. This feeling is wholly knew and different from the head-in-the-clouds feeling I had the last, and only other time, I was falling in love. It's very...grounded...and methodical...and odd...and not wholly wrong.

Boy life can get really complicated sometimes. But I suppose that's the point.

No comments: