Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Conspiracy

There is a little man sitting at a little desk with a little window that gives off little light. I've mention him before. Sad, sad little man, balding head and pimply skin at the age of 40. He was in the Navy for a long time - taking comfort in the blue uniform he had to wear everyday.

He's been discharged since and has moved on to a new job.

Messing with my life in the civilian world.

He uses his many skills to convince people to chew me out for doing my job. He messes with schedules so everyone gets something out of their appointments while I sit and wait till I have to reschedule for a date a month later.

He's particularly fond of creating bureaucracy that keeps young women such as myself in the dark about being unemployed for the past two weeks...even though I worked 80+ hours.

He is also learning the art of seduction. No, not the kind that could get this little bastard a date so he'd stop batting me around. He seduces boys with thrills of Halo 2, Rome Total War, World of Warcraft, and that cute chick who does acupuncture.

Bah! Humbug! Screw you tiny man in a tiny office with a tiny window. I see you! I know you're there! I will get you little man, I will get you!

No comments: