Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Taking it too far

When you work in an office where everyone is about to get fired, nerves can get a little strained.

When you work in an office where all those people have just been subject to 20 minutes of "personal time" with an HR rep...you overhear things that are not normally acceptable in mixed company.

But I never expected this overheard coming from my bosses office this afternoon:

"If you stab a pencil into your...no listen, if you stab a pencil in your thigh you...."

"IF YOU STAB A PENCIL INTO THE SKIN OF YOUR THIGH!!!!!!!"

3 comments:

Rowan Dawn said...

OK, I DON'T GET IT. SORRY ;D

Fred said...

I used to be that HR Rep. And, we all share the same script. It's in the HR Rep manual.

katy said...

Dawn, I doubt my boss got it either.

Rex, the weird part of it was he was saying it like it was a theory, if you stab a pencil into your thigh, then what? Magic puffy horsies fall out of the sky?

Try it...you may get your pony.

Fred, Sadist.

vgamhwku - my Word Verification for the day.

Me katy, you vgamhwku!