Thursday, January 12, 2006

Double Entendre

I often wonder at what point do you move from "young person who's head lives in the gutter" to "old person who misses blantantly obvious sexual references". Is this phenomena like the "Beautiful 24 year old"? Do you suddenly turn 40, or 50 and fail to see the phallic nature of a hotdog anymore? Is it indicative of a low sex life? Or a ultra high one?

And when will I get to the point where I can tell my boss about the meeting being held tomorrow (with a bunch of middle-aged men in suits) that is titled:

Disputes - "Double-Dipping"


without breaking up into a bunch of giggles?

2 comments:

Rowan Dawn said...

Hold on to your youthful perversion and hopefully never.

;D

Fred said...

I'll be 50 in a few years, and I'm still the perverted kid I was 35 years ago. Of course, being around perverted students all day helps to keep me young-at-heart.