Saturday, December 17, 2005

A peek in to real life:

Today I go to get my wisdom teeth pulled out. They haven't brought me much wisdom, but I am sad to see them go.

I am attempting to post before my third valium (yes I did in fact say third) takes effect.

I stumbling out of the shower, feeling both groggy and absolutely terrified to the point that I know my stomach has lept out of my chest and out the door. It's probably playing soccer in the park right now. Thankfully, it left a bunch of mexican jumping beans in it's place.

My husband the ever stoic man pulled me back into bed for a few extra cuddles.

"Just think, after today you can eat all the pudding you like."

"Oh." Says I.

"You like pudding don't you?"

"Yes." I say.

"You can have all the pudding you want."

"Oh." I say. I leave out the part about me only really liking tapioca pudding, and only because I can chew the tapioca part.

He really did try though. Sometimes he just doesn't get it.

3 comments:

Rowan Dawn said...

food fetish! I like foods that crunch or chew too. Like tuna should be crunchy. Potato chips or celery or sweet onion, they all make it crunch.

I had wisdom teeth pulled when I was 14. That was a long time ago!

katy said...

Dawn, crunchy tuna? My turn to say ick. Though I do like relish or big chunks of pickles in tuna.

wdegraw, I didn't get a plunger...though I don't find the idea of a plunger appealing at all right now...so maybe that's a good thing. Unfortunately all I can imagine is the household plungers in miniature...and that's not a pretty thought.

Thanks though!

Rowan Dawn said...

Pickles or relish in tuna? Yuck! Oh blaghh... Chantz eats that crap and it is just wrong, so very wrong! Yick....

;D