Saturday, December 03, 2005

Amusing

I'm still lack-luster about my blog. In anycase I have a short blogging story.

Yesterday I posted a comment in a persons blog agreeing with their numerous antagonists. It meant to go something much like "I agree with so-and-so when they said this-and-that. The character you show on your blog is a selfish, whiney, immature yuppy. If you didn't want to come off like that, then you should probably not write stories that reflect it."

But I said it nicer than that.

Surprisingly it was not the blog characters champions that jumped all over me, but the bloggers antagonists who have been saying much the same thing I said for months now.

Which just goes to show that antagonists really do want to stand alone.

(Addition: I don't want to color her blog unfairly which is why I did not link to it before. Opinionistas. She's a good blogger, but it's a bit like reading "Catcher in the Rye" while watching the Titanic sink. I can't look away!

Which I guess is both good AND bad.)

2 comments:

Fred said...

Give us a link! Inquiring minds want to know...

katy said...

You did indeed. But by the time I had checked back it seemed silly to post the thank you so late on her blog.

So thank you. Us girls start the look the same after awhile.