Wednesday, October 26, 2005

We are the Champions!

(Warning: Blogging in the key of drunk.)

1) I like Formula 1.

2) I'm a Renault fan.

3) I'm a Fernando Alonso fan.

4) I also really like Petter Solberg.

5) Petter Solberg does not drive Formula 1.

6) I like rally too. (Duh.)

7) After a few weeks of work heck keeping me from my blog I am trying to appease by adding this one gem of a post. AND by getting very drunk.

8) We are the champions my friends.

( The clip is of the Renault engine playing "We are the Champions". Alonso sang this as he drove over the finish line in China.)

9) My husband likes Kimi Raikkonen - but I still love him anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fred said...

Great link. Me? I like football. Period.

The getting drunk part sounds like fun. I had a few myself last evening becasue the kids were at the homecoming dance with boys.

So - I just drank the pain away. *sigh*

Have a great week!