Monday, January 15, 2007

How 'bout this weather

Not that I have to point this out to anyone, but it's kinda warm. And someday, when our civilization has been destroyed and replaced with the new one they'll go through all the thousands upon thousands of blog posts from our era and pin-point that it was the winter of '06-'07 that started the beginning of the end.

Because it's the middle of January and I just took out the trash (down our 250ft driveway) wearing a tank-top and slippahs (that's flip-flops to you non-hawaii people).

And I didn't shiver once.

Okay, that's all I had to say.

3 comments:

mezba said...

You are lucky. We were having spring like weather here (15 degrees) before suddenly plunging to -10 and snow and sludge this week. The scenery went from being like April to normal.. sucks!

Unknown said...

Well keep the snow where you are. It suddenly dropped to 40 here today and I was very sad. Heh.

Anonymous said...

yeah well I live in Colorado, and the weather this year sucks and is COLD. -_-

so quit your complaining. :D

-Yvonne-