Thursday, February 01, 2007

Trust Snape!

Did anyone know that Microsoft finally released Vista? Finally?

Yeah, neither did I.

But I do know that today is the first day you can reserve yourself a copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - the seventh and final installment of the Harry Potter series. I also know that on February 3rd at Borders you can reserve your book (or reserve online and go to the store on February 3) and get a free sticker.

That's like way cooler than Vista right?

As soon as I found out about the sticker...I've wanted one. I want a sticker. I want the special, fancy Harry Potter sticker. I will wake up early on Saturday and bounce around from the front door to the bedroom until my husband FINALLY wakes up and FINALLY gets dressed and FINALLY gets ready to go.

Cause I want a sticker.

And I don't care if they look at me funny. I don't care if I'm the only one in line for the sticker who is taller than 4'5''. I don't care that I am not twelve-years-old.

I want, I want, I want!

Now all I have to do is decide which one I want:

Trust Snape

or

Snape is a very bad man

Oooooh, decisions, decsions.

1 comment:

Rowan Dawn said...

trust snape! trust snape!!!

but I like me my bad boys, so I could be jaded....